Location: DUX Collection Sydney, 23 Playfair Street, The Rocks
Approx class time: 2.5
10 spaces available.
At the foot of Sydney Harbour Bridge, in the historical setting of "The Rocks", in a Heritage listed Terrace, you'll be taught the basics of candle making.
What to bring?
Comfortable closed shoes.
What does the class include?
- Light Refreshments, tea and coffee.
- All equipment and materials to make you own take home candles.
- The class will cover: the choice of wicks, waxes, candle fragrancing, colours and tips on professional finishing of your candles.
You will make:
* 1 x large Soy Container candle with a 70hr burn time ( value $45)
* Beeswax hand rolled candle
* Beeswax votive
* Beeswax floating candles
* 6 x tea lights ( Soy wax)
* Traveling tin candle
* For all candle making class attendees who follow us on social media, there is a 10% discount off DUX in store purchases on the day of the class.
Payment in full will confirm your place in class. We are unable to give refunds, however you are welcome to send someone else in your place or reschedule your class with at least 7 days’ notice. If you do not attend the class you booked for, you will forfeit the opportunity to reschedule as the booking was specially reserved for you.